The Legal Guarantee does NOT cover:
* Does not apply for changes because the product was a gift, you did not like the chosen color or size change, etc. (We as a company do not have a way to verify that the jewel has not been "worn") For hygiene, the rings do not have change.
* Shattered crystals: All our products are checked before being shipped, so they are intact. If someone has pickets, it may be due to transport, where it is appropriate to make a claim to the transport company to solve the problem.
* Does not cover PH damage to the skin of metals such as chains, hooks, valier, etc. Darkening of metals is clearly due to the PH of the person or dirt on the piece. Damage due to the use of chemicals, that is, use of perfumes, water, sweat, in the wear of gold-plated pieces. This is attributable to the use and care of the part, and not a factory fault.
* Cut strings are not changed.
* Changes after the established dates.
* All products on sale, discount, liquidation, Cyber, etc. are NOT exchangeable or refundable.
* Returns or delays in delivery times. If the package is lost, the transport company must consider the piece lost to proceed with your compensation. This depends on the transport company 100%. The deadlines are verified with each company ranging from 15 business days. We ask for your understanding.
The procedure for requesting a guarantee is as follows:
▶ Step 1: Review the published policies to define if the legal guarantee applies or if you request a voluntary technical service guarantee.
▶ Step 2: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the problem: It is essential that you send your name, the order number They start with (10xxx), guarantee certificate and description of the problem.
▶ Step 3: Once your email has been received, the after-sales area will review the background and will respond to you within 7 days.
▶ Step 4: The solution options are: substitution.